I am back with another book and wine pairing! Here’s what I’m up to:
Once a month, my crew meets for a wine and dine at our local wine bar! Many of us are part of the Big Ass Glass club which is a double pour for the price of one in a large glass – a one-time fee! For some reason, I’ve been going here for the last 4 years and STILL haven’t made the commitment haha. Anyway, we’ve had a couple of book club meetings here as well and I am fascinated by the types of wines and how they pair – mostly with foods BUT since this is a book blog, you can see where this is going :). I will preface that I have a very basic frame of knowledge for wine!
Today we are tackling a flight of Whites. These are my go-to picks for wine and I am excited to dive into what these look like with books. Let’s give it a whirl!
- Love, Second Time Around by Penny Appleton
- Characteristics: sweet and complex
- Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham
- Characteristics: fresh, simple, zesty
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- Characteristics: juicy, long lasting, improves over time
That’s a wrap on books and wine pairings!
What books would you pair with white wines?