This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
December 6: Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read For The First Time In 2016
- Colleen Hoover – Confess
- Erik Larson – The Devil in the White City
- Rolonda Watts – Destiny Lingers
- Phyllis Edgerly Ring – The Munich Girl
- Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney – The Nest
- Terry McMillan – I Almost Forgot About You
- Marjane Satrapi – Persepolis
- J.D. Vance – Hillbilly Elegy
- Anthony Doerr – All The Light I Cannot See
- Shari Lapena – The Couple Next Door
What are your Top Ten New-To-You Authors You Read for the First Time in 2016?