This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
November 29: Holiday Gift Guide freebie (ten bookish items to buy the book lover in your life)
- Bookish Puzzle – just completed one that was 1,000 pieces that made up a bunch of bookish buttons!
- Library Coasters – I’ve gotten so many compliments on my library due back coasters!
- Book Subscription (BOTM, Bookly, OwlCrate) – this way, they get a box full of not just books but other cute items
- Gift Cards to Bookstores OR Amazon – for the picky bookworm
- Witty Bookends – need some fun ways to display all the books they own
- Pillows/Decor – dozens of designs on Pinterest to help with these
- Tickets to Book-to-Film Adaptations – we love doing comparisons between the book and movie
- Trip to large bookstores (Powell’s, The Strand, etc.) – more of an experience that could last hours, if not days
- Bookish Stationary/Office Supplies – to continue to fuel our passion when we aren’t able to read
- Books….. – may seem obvious, but only if you know the genres/authors your book lover likes
What are your Top Ten Holiday Bookish Gifts?