This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
All About Books I Read Because of Recommendations
- The Road – Cormac McCarthy
- The Royal We – Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
- Grey – E.L. James
- Brooklyn – Colm Toibin
- A Game of Thrones – George R.R. Martin
- Gone Girl – Gillian Flynn
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking – Susan Cain
- The Alchemist – Paolo Coelho
- Divergent – Veronica Roth
- Big Magic – Elizabeth Gilbert
What are your Top Ten Books you read because of Recommendations?