This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
In honor of Fall Tv, do a tv-themed topic – Top ten favorite tv shows of all time
- Scandal – who doesn’t want to be Olivia Pope?! And I’ll stand in the sun with Jake anytime 🙂
- Once Upon a Time – my favorite Disney and fairy tale stories with a different spin. The score is beautiful as well!
- Gilmore Girls – a classic during my childhood and with the revival coming back, omg
- Quantico – at first, I refused to join this bandwagon because the trailers were on ALL THE TIME. Fortunately, I gave it a chance and holy cow, what a mind workout.
- The Amazing Race – one of my goals in life. I have so many ideas for who my partner would be haha.
- One Tree Hill – currently rewatching and still want to name my kids Lucas or Nathan.
- The O.C. – apparently I was in a big high school drama phase in addition to figuring out what ‘rich kids’ schools were like.
- CSI: – I actually went to a CSI: camp in Baltimore, I was that obsessed!
- When Calls the Heart – a cliche Hallmark show but so addicting!
- Friday Night Lights – I got on this train post undergrad and loved the lessons Coach Taylor gave those players.
What are you Top Ten Favorite TV shows of all time?