This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
Ten Books Set Outside The US (I don’t know about you but sooo much of what I read is set in the US and I love finding new recs of stuff set outside of it!)
Ten Books Set Outside the US
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah (France)
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (United Kingdom)
- The Royal We by Heather Cocks (United Kingdom)
- The Munich Girl by Phyllis Edgerly Ring (Germany)
- It Started With Paris by Cathy Kelly (Paris, United Kingdom)
- The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye (Russia)
- Tess of the D’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy (England)
- The Queen of the Night by Alexander Chee (Paris)
- The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho (Africa)
- The One-Hundred Foot Journey by Richard C. Morais (France, India)
What are some other books set outside the US?