What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate. You can answer the questions in the comments section of the weekly #WAYRW post or link back to your #WAYRW post on your blog via the link up. You can grab the image above or create your own, just please make sure you link back to IART as the host for this meme.
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- The Devil in the White City
- “‘Chicago is like the man who marries a woman with a ready-made family of twelve,’ he said. ‘The trouble is just begun.'” & “At this moment he and they saw the challenge in its two most fundamental dimensions, time and money, and these were stark enough.”
- Because this was a part of history in the late 1800s, knowing what I know now, I’d stay away from Chicago! All the ‘disappearances’ and then architects and contractors pushing workers to the limit to finish the fair on time? No thanks! Maybe I’ll stop through towards the end of the fair!
What are you reading this Wednesday?