This month was a bit slower for me 😦 The goals I set out were a mixed bag of achieving:
- Read 1 out of 2 ARCs – next one will be reviewed May 16th!
- Started the 2nd season of Outlander…. but didn’t start the 2nd book – Dragonfly in Amber
- Will either take a Literature to Film class over the summer or in the fall. Check!
- Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell
- Destiny Lingers by Rolonda Watts – Reviewed
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- A Girl’s Guide to Moving On by Debbie Macomber – DNF Reviewed
- Most Favorited/Liked Post:
- Took part in our Young Professionals first book club!
- My sister visited and we ran a half marathon together
- Game of Thrones has started! Season 6 🙂
- Watched The People vs. OJ Simpson on FX – Amazing.
- Did a yoga under the stars event – highly recommend
Goals for May
- Attend Book Expo America’s Bloggers Conference and implement some new ideas!
- Read 1 ARC
- Survive a bachelorette party in Nashville…. 🙂
How was your month of April?