March certainly flew by! Here is a recap of what March had in store for me:
- The Munich Girl by Phyllis Edgerly Ring – Reviewed
- The Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick
- That Other Me by Maha Gargash – Reviewed
- 35 Dumb Things Well-Intentioned People Say by Dr. Maura Cullen
- Fractured Angel by Ken Williams – Reviewed
- Most Favorited/Liked Post:
- 218 Blog views
- 87 Blog Visitors
- Attended a work conference in Indianapolis, Indiana! Met up with some friends and colleagues I haven’t seen since grad school.
- Saw Allegiant!
- In the midst of training of a half-marathon in May with my sister!
- Went to my city’s aquarium for the first time
- Watched the series finale of Downton Abbey 😦
- I gave up cheese for Lent, so I was thrilled to be able to have pizza again when I came back from Easter!
Goals for April
- Read and review 2-3 ARCs!
- Read the 2nd installment of the Outlander Series: Dragonfly in Amber
- The second season starts on April 9th!!!
- My local library is offering a new program for online classes – do some research and plan out what summer classes I’ll take!
How was your month of March?